Mushroom Quiche-Mini Pies
I love mini foods because they give me the opportunity to taste so many different bites of goodness. These Mushroom Quiche Mini Pies fit right into that category. The buttery cheese filling combined with the flaky pie crust make these some of the tastiest breakfast bites around. Serve with fresh fruit and potatoes for a delicious meal fit for a king and queen.
Fun tip: When making these pies try changing an ingredient in each one. Assorted cheeses, veggies or seasonings are all good choices.
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pie crust
- cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- dash of ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Using a 3 inch biscuit cutter (I use the top of a glass) cut circles of pie crust and press each one into a muffin cup and up the sides.
- Spray top of muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2 tbsp. Swiss cheese in each muffin cup.
- Combine remaining ingredients and divide among muffin cups filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until crust is browned and eggs are set.