My Little Pony Recipes
Easy My Little Pony Recipes For Kids
Here are a few My Little Pony recipes that you can make with your kids. They are fun and safe recipes that will help you to teach your child some basic cooking skills.
This page features chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter chocolate and butterscotch bars, easy chocolate mousse, strawberry custard pie, cherry cheesecake and pizza roll snacks.
So if you are looking for easy recipes to make with your kids, then I hope you will enjoy these ones.
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1) In a bowl sift together your flour salt and baking powder.
- 2) Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Remove from heat and add 2 cups of sugar.
- 3) Beat eggs into the chocolate mixture one at a time.
- 4) Pour melted chocolate into the flour mixture and form the dough. Chill for at least 3 hours.
- 5) Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C) and lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 6) Put remaining sugar in a shallow bowl. Roll the dough into small 1 inch rounds and toss lightly toss them in the sugar. Arrange 3 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- 7) Bake in oven for 12 - 15 mins. Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a cooling rack.
Scootaloo's Favorite Tasty Treat - Easy kids peanut butter and chocolate butterscotch bar recipe
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate cips
- 1) Grease 9x13 baking pan
- 2) In a large pot mix together your corn syrup peanut butter and sugar. Stir together over low - medium heat until the peanut butter has fully melted. Increase heat to medium until mixture begins to boil.
- 3) As soon as peanut butter starts to bubble remove from heat and add corn flakes.
- 4) Immediately transfer to greased baking pan and form it with your hand so the mixture is evenly distributed in the pan.
- 5) In a small double boiler melt chocolate and butterscotch chips and mix until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over the bars. Place in fridge to fully cool.
- 6) Eat and enjoy!
My Little Pony Toys
Rainbow Dash's Favorite Tasty Treat - Easy kids chocolate mousse recipe
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Colored sprinkles
- 1) Use aluminum foil to line the bottom of a 9x5 loaf pan and set aside.
- 2) Mix together your condensed milk and chocolate syrup together in a large bowl until it reaches a consistent color.
- 3) Use an electric beater to mix the heavy cream until they reach the stiff peak stage.
- 4) Gently fold the chocolate mixture into the heavy cream and pour into your pan.
- 5) Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- 6) Serve with the colored sprinkles.
Pinkie Pie's Favorite Tasty Treat - Easy kids strawberry custard pie recipe
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 9 inch grahm cracker crust
- 1) Wash strawberries, core out the stem and chop into quarters.
- 2) In a small sauce pan place sugar, water and cream of tartar and bring to simmer. Cook uncovered until ready. To test, dip a spoon into the mixture and let drip into cold water. It will form a small soft ball when it is ready.
- 3) Use an electric beater to beat eggs and salt to very stiff peaks. Add extract. Add hot syrup mixture into the egg whites being sure to mix the entire time. The mixture will be quite thick and shiny when it is done.
- 4) Evenly spread strawberries in the shell and pour the custard mixture over the strawberries.
- 5) Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
My Little Pony Books
Toola-Roola's Favorite Tasty Treat - Easy kids pizza snack recipe
- 1/2 pound chopped pepperoni
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp dried oregeno
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1) In a bowl mix everything together. (Except the crescent rolls of course, but you knew that)
- 2) Separate the crescent rolls into 8 rectangles. Place roughly 3 tablespoons along one edge and roll it up like a jelly roll. Cut into thirds and place them seam down on a greased baking pan.
- 3) Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Cheerilee's Favorite Tasty Treat - Easy cherry cheesecake recipe for kids
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/18 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 additional tablespoons white sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 21 onces cherry pie filling
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 F and place cup cake paper in muffin tins.
- 2) For the filling mix cream cheese and half cup sugar. When sufficiently combined add the eggs, vanilla and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly.
- 3) For your crust combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon. Slice butter into the mixture and mix until it forms very fine clumps. Put 1 largeish spoonful of crumbs into the bottom of each muffin liner and firmly pat down.
- 4) Evenly spread out filling on top of the crumbs
- 5) Bake in oven for about 30 minutes. As soon as they are removed from the oven spoon the cherries on top. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
My Little Pony recipes and images are property of their respective trademark owners.
Flickr credit: Coloringpagesforkids
Thank you for taking the time to visit. If you have any questions or comments about this page please feel free to leave them here.
Also, if you know of any My Little Pony recipes and would like to share them here, that would be awesome.