Why I Am So Passionate About My Keurig Coffee Brewers
The Three Major Advantages Of Using A Keurig Coffee Maker
Take my hair dryer, run off with my favorite handbag, but don't touch my Keurig! That is how much I love this amazing machine! If you have a coffee lover on your gift list, or if you're looking to change how you brew coffee for yourself, owning a Keurig will change your life for the better just as it has mine! And your friend will think of you and smile every single time that hot steaming aromatic brew starts pouring into their favorite mug!
Why is Keurig so great?
1) It makes fabulous coffee! It's the perfect temperature every time. Every cup is as fresh as coffee gets, and the flavors available out there are almost endless.
2) It lets you stop wasting coffee! I used to throw out the better part of several pots of coffee every day because I can't stand coffee that has been sitting on a burner for hours. Before I bought my first Keurig, I was buying six 3-pound cans of ground coffee every month. Now, I buy just one! That is about a $50 per month saving for me, assuming I buy less expensive coffee.
3) It's so much less hassle! Rather than having to clean out a messy filter basket every time, refill the water, scoop the coffee into the filter - then cleaning up all the mess I make - I just pop a K-cup into the holder, drop the lever, and wait less than a minute for my coffee!
I've bought three Keurig machines over the past four years now. I started out with the Mini, or "Personal" brewer, and quickly upgraded to the B40 model mainly because of the convenience of having a water reservoir! The "baby" Keurig went off to live with my son. When the Vue model came out, I became fascinated with the idea of being able to select my brew cup size, brew temperature, having a larger water reservoir, and more features. But the biggest draw for me was the fact that you can purchase "Travel Mug" sizes in Vue packs for that machine which contain more (and therefore make stronger) coffee for my to-go cup.
However, after upgrading to the Vue I decided I had to keep my old B40 Keurig operating right alongside it. In a minute I'll explain why.
Yes, the Keurig machines are a bit expensive when you compare them to typical coffee makers. All I can say is... just taste the coffee they brew... just once... and you'll see why I've decided that the cost is worth it for me.
I never get tired of watching it brew!
The Keurig Mini Personal Brewer On Amazon - This Was My First Keurig, And It's An Awesome Machine!
I started out with this Keurig and later on decided to upgrade to the B-50 model. Since my son and i both drink coffee, I wanted to have the convenience of the water reservoir provided with the B-50. Otherwise, my personal brewer was perfect for me.
You Say What?
What's Your Favorite Brew?
The Range Of Keurig Brewers On Amazon
Why There Are Two Keurig Machines In My Kitchen!
I upgraded some time ago to the Keurig Vue machine because:
1) It had more water tank capacity;
2) It had brewing temperature selection;
3) It had a choice of cup brewing sizes; and
4) I could buy travel mug size Vue packs to make larger cups of coffee!
I like to enjoy a large variety of flavors of coffee. After switching to the Vue machine, I quickly figured out that there are some flavors I really love in K-Cups which simply aren't available in the Vue packs! In about a week I made the decision to run both machines concurrently in my kitchen. It may seem like "overkill" or an indulgence to have two coffee makers at one time, but why not? Coffee is my biggest treat so why not enjoy it the way I want to!