Nespresso Aeroccino Automatic Milk Frother and Steamer Review
The Perfect Milk Steamer for Cappuccinos, Lattes, and Hot Chocolates!
The Nespresso Aeroccino is a simple device that allows you to save time and produce the perfect frothed milk for your cappuccino, latte, or hot chocolate. The Aeroccino is produced by Nespresso, makers of the famous espresso capsules and coffee machines. With a quick plug into the wall and the push of a button, you'll have steamed milk with massive amounts of froth for all of your coffee drinks! Make your coffee drinking a little bit simpler and make it effortless with the Aeroccino.
Three Ways Aerrocino Can Make Steaming Milk Easier
Automatic milk frothing at the push of a button
Aeroccino can make your drinks easier in a number of different ways. When it comes to making coffee and our morning preparation, we all need more time, yet still need that little something to get us going in the morning (even if it happens to be decaf).
- It will save you time. Time is precious, especially when getting ready in the morning before work or school. Why not simplify the process and shave minutes off of that time? This machine takes only 55 seconds to heat up
- No more overcooked, burnt milk. If you've ever had to clean a burnt steam wand, it can be a real pain. No more! The Aeroccino steams and froths milk to perfection every time.
- Serve up multiple batches in minutes. If you've ever had to make multiple lattes or cappuccinos, you know it's very time consuming. Now, get four cups done in around four minutes!
Aeroccino Plus - The Best Rated Milk Steamer - Buy it on Amazon.com at the lowest price
Finally, steaming milk doesn't have to be a process that makes you want to drive a sledgehammer through the espresso machine and peel out to the local coffee chain. Pour, press the button, and pour it into your mug. It's simple, and dozens of reviewers have left their acclaim on the product review page on Amazon. It's a must for all espresso based drinks, and the perfect accessory gift for coffee lovers.
now comes standard with many Nespresso machines. It works that good that a steaming wand on the machine has become almost irrelevant.
Aeroccino vs. Aerolatte
Milk steamer vs milk steamer
If you compare the Aerolatte steaming wand to the Aeroccino, you're going to see that the Aeroccino provides much more in terms of convenience. First, you don't have to stand there and wait for the milk to froth. This is perhaps the biggest factor making the Nespresso steamer the winner. There's also the storage consideration. Since the Aeroccino Plus and other machines take up little room, you won't have to worry about counter space. The Aerolatte can be stored flat or in a holder, purchased separately.
Both are small, both work well, but the Aeroccino wins for convenience, which really matters when you're pressed for time. The price is higher, but well worth the time it will save.
Benefits of Using the Aeroccino Machine
Why and how it will make life easier for you in the morning
- Cuts down on preparation time
- Easy to clean - some use a wet paper towel to clean after use!
- Less mess in the kitchen - less time wasted cleaning up!
- Produces the perfect foam and steamed milk every time, very reliable
- Takes up only as much room as a small coffee grinder - it's compact
- A great gift for coffee lovers!
- The perfect compliment to Nespresso machines