- Food and Cooking
Easy Olive Tapenade
I serve Olive Tapenade quite often when entertaining and it's always a huge hit with family and friends. It's easy to make and can be prepared several days in advance. If you prefer to cut some steps from the instructions, all ingredients can be placed in a food processor and coarsely chopped. Pair with a thin slice of Parmesan cheese if you like. So easy to make and serve!
Serves: Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup chopped olives, green and/or black
- 1/4 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbls. minced garlic
- 2 tbls. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Italian herbs
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for several hours.
- Serve on French bread or crackers.
Perfect size for small batches such as tapenade.