Paprika Mushroom Pork Recipe
Smothered Pork in Mushroom Paprika Sauce
A good combination Pork, Mushrooms and Paprika. Smother it in a nice Sauce and you have Dinner tonight.
Here we used Butterfly Pork Chops. This can be made on any day not just on Sunday. It's a pretty quick recipe.
Can also be made in the oven if you don't feel like standing at the stove.
A few easy Ingredients
Things you will need
* 1 Package Butterfly Pork Cops
* 1 chopped onion
* 1-1/4 cup water
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1 package white or small portabella mushrooms - sliced
* 1 package each Hunter Sauce and Knorr Pork gravy mix
* 1 tablespoon Garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
* 2 tablespoons Paprika
* 1 tablespoon Sour cream
* 1/4 cup cream
* 1 teaspoon Maggi seasoning
* Wash Meat and pat dry
* Season both sides of meat with Salt, pepper, garlic and paprika
* Meanwhile- put butter, onions and mushrooms in heated skillet and saute for a few minutes till onions are slightly glossy
* add the Pork and continue to saute and stir
Mix Following in a small bowl
Mix in a small bowl:
* 2 cup water
* Sour cream
* The other tablespoon of Paprika
* 1 package each Knorr Hunter sauce and Knorr Pork gravy mix
Then pour the mixture over Pork
Stir, Cover and Simmer for about 30-45 minutes until pork is tender and done.
Check every so often to stir.
***** NOTE **** If sauce is to thick add a little more water. Add salt and garlic to taste if more is needed.
Serve it with Pasta
Pasta-Noodles would go nice with this Entree. Smothering them with the lovely mushroom gravy.