- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Pies & Tarts
Peanut Butter Pie
Setting up your work space
Let's begin by setting up our work space with everything needed to measure, mix and complete this delicious pie. You will need a measuring cup, medium mixing bowl, electric mixer / beaters, measuring spoons, a 5 tsp microwavable garnish bowl and rubber spatula.
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham 2 Extra Servings Pie Crust
- 1 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, soft
- 1 tsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 carton cool whip topping, 1/2 in the pie filling
- Add 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 - 8 oz cream cheese (soft), 1 tsp vanilla, 2 tsp melted butter and 1/2 carton of cool whip into a medium mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer to a creamy filling.
- Pour filling into graham cracker pie crust, add the remaining 1/2 carton of cool whip topping and refrigerate for 2 hours.