Peanut Butter Pie
Setting up your work space
Let's begin by setting up our work space with everything needed to measure, mix and complete this delicious pie. You will need a measuring cup, medium mixing bowl, electric mixer / beaters, measuring spoons, a 5 tsp microwavable garnish bowl and rubber spatula.
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham 2 Extra Servings Pie Crust
- 1 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, soft
- 1 tsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 carton cool whip topping, 1/2 in the pie filling
- Add 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 - 8 oz cream cheese (soft), 1 tsp vanilla, 2 tsp melted butter and 1/2 carton of cool whip into a medium mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer to a creamy filling.
- Pour filling into graham cracker pie crust, add the remaining 1/2 carton of cool whip topping and refrigerate for 2 hours.