Pepperoni Pizza Bread Recipe
EASY PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD DIRECTIONS
Here is a great tasting Pepperoni Pizza Bread Recipe that everyone in your home will love!
Cook this Pepperoni Pizza Bread for lunch or as a dinner dish! Easy to make and taste great, you will love this recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Bread.
Check out the recipe videos to learn even easier pizza bread recipes to fix!
I hope you enjoy the great taste of this Pepperoni Pizza Bread Recipe.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment!
Pizza That I Can Make Without Ordering Out?
Bring it on!
When I was growing up, my mother was French so we rarely, if ever had Pizza.
I had my first exposure to Italian food at a restaurant called Cassanos in Ohio. It was a taste that I will never forget. They put salt on their pizza crust and their fettuccine was the best I had ever eaten. This is a tribute to Cassanos.
Even though it is not as good, I have learned to make a pretty "mean"pizza bread with this recipe. I hope you enjoy this website - Please comment below and tell me you like this recipe!
Great Football Snack! Are You Ready For Some Football? - Some theme music while you look at this website!
Some of the best pizza and pizza bread recipes that you can find.
Step by step instructions of the best pizza bread you can find!
- Prep time: 20 min
- Cook time: 40 min
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: 12 servings
- (1 1/2) cups water
- (3) cups flour
- (2) tablespoons powdered milk
- (2) tablespoons sugar
- (1 1/2) teaspoons salt
- (2) tablespoons butter
- (1/2) cup chopped pepperoni
- (1/3) cup shredded cheese - mozzarella
- (1) tablespoon Parmesan cheese - grated
- (1/3) cup mushrooms - Fresh or canned
- (1/4) cup dried minced onion
- (3/4) teaspoon powdered garlic
- (2 1/2) teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. If using a bread machine, put all ingredients in the bread machine pan as suggested by the manufacturer of your particular machine.
- 2. Start machine after selecting the basic bread setting..
- 3. If using an oven, select dough or manual cycle on the bread machine
- 4. If manually mixing, use a bowl and knead.
- 5. Once mixing is complete, shape dough and press into a greased loaf pan.
- 6. Allow the dough to rise until doubled in size.
- 7. Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes or until you measure the temperature at 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Use a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf.
- 8. After baking has been completed, let bread sit for 30 minutes under a towel and then serve.