- Food and Cooking
How To Put Your Picture on a Coffee Mug
Create A Personalized Coffee Mug on Zazzle
This page is dedicated to a simple method for creating your own personalized coffee mug using an online shop called Zazzle. Whether you have a quotation, a logo or a picture you would like to share on a mug, you can do so easily by following this link. Zazzle makes creating your own coffee mug simple. All it takes is a bit of imagination, a great expression or a crisp and clear photograph and a bit of time.
Early in 2013, Zazzle released or at least we discovered, that you can use your iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S (in conjunction with iOS 6) to make your own uncropped PANORAMIC coffee mug! (In case you don't know, a panoramic picture is wide.)
Of course on Zazzle you can personalize much more than coffee mugs with your photos. You can add them to t-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, iPad and iPod cases and much more.
A customized mug from Zazzle takes from 2 to 11 days to arrive at your address in the United States, depending upon which shipping option you choose.
Step-By-Step Directions To Create A Photo Mug on Zazzle
- Log into Zazzle. If you do not have an account, you can create one quickly.
- Hover your mouse over the tab called, "Home." Select "Mugs."
- Click the big orange "Create Your Own Mugs" button.
- Pick the mug style you like by clicking "Create One Now."
- Click "Make It Now."
- Choose to Add Images or Add Text. (You can do both)
- Select the image or picture you want on your photo mug by choosing "My Computer."
- Select "My Images To Upload."
- Pick the photo you want and click "OK."
- Under Add Images and Add Text there are buttons to manipulate the placement of your photo and options to see what the finished mug will look like.
- Click "Choose Your Style, Color and Size" and choose the mug that you like best with your image.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Finish by choosing, "Proceed to check out."
iPhone Panoramic Pictures
Users of the iPhone were excited about the arrival of the ability to make panoramic pictures using their phones and iOS 6 and even more excited to learn that they could take these extra-wide photos and upload them onto a poster or coffee mug simply and easily in not much more than a click from their desktop.
More Coffee Mugs
- Starbucks and Emma Bridgewater's Diamond Jubilee Mugs
If you love a handsome mug like the ones produced by Emma Bridgewater and Starbucks, you are going to LOVE this collaboration between the two companies, which saw the production of a mug that fans of both brands and of Queen Elizabeth II and the...
- Whittards of Chelsea Coffee Mugs
Whittards of Chelsea coffee mugs, cups and teapots are beautiful. A teacup given to me by my sister-in-law is among my most prized possessions. It could be argued that it is preferred because of its color combinations which are exactly to my taste...
- Chaleur Coffee Mugs ~~ Famous Paintings
The artwork of many famous artists is available on these coffee mugs by Chaleur.
- Vintage Taylor and Ng Coffee Mugs
Some of these vintage Taylor and Ng coffee mugs will make you smile!
- Collectible Marc Tetro Coffee Mugs
Love the Canadian images on these Marc Tetro mugs!
- Perky Coffee Costume Ideas
Do you love your coffee enough to wear a coffee themed costume?
- Should We Ban Paper Coffee Cups
BAN PAPER COFFEE CUPS! Whilst I might agree that sometimes there is a place for paper cups and plastic lids, I truly do believe that WHENEVER POSSIBLE coffee should be drank from a mug that can be washed and REUSED. But ban paper coffee cups...
© 2011 Treasures By Brenda