- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Pillsbury Bake-Off Recipes
Delicious Bake-Off Recipes from the Best Home Cooks
The biennial Pillsbury Bake-Off competition used to be called the Grand National Recipe and Baking Contest. Begin with a prize purse of $50,000 in 1949, the winner now gets to take home a million dollars. Luckily, many of these Pillsbury Bake-Off recipes are available online with gorgeous photos. Have you submitted yours yet?
Photo by DigiDi. Shown in accordance with CC licensing.
2010 Pillsbury Bake-Off Competition
The 44th Bake-Off
The Pillsbury Bake-Off competition now happens every other year. The entry period for the 2010 competition has already closed. All recipe submissions had to be received in April of 2009. If you're interested in competing in the next contest, be sure to check the entry page for updates. In April 2010, one hundred finalists will bake for judges in Orlando, Florida and one home cook will become a millionaire!
There are four competition categories: Breakfast & Brunches, Entertaining Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy, and Sweet Treats.
Image by Elizabeth/table4five. Shown in accordance with CC licensing.
2008 Grand Prize Recipe
Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookies by Carolyn Gurtz
Grand Prize Bake-Off Recipes
Try the Pillsbury Grand Prize Bake-Off Recipes Yourself
- 2008: Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookies by Carolyn Gurtz
- 2006: Baked Chicken and Spinach Stuffing by Anna Ginsberg
- 2004: Oats 'n Honey Granola Pie by Suzanne Conrad
- 2002: Chicken Florentine Panini by Denise JoAnne Yennie
- 2000: Cream Cheese Brownie Pie by Roberta Sonefeld
- 1998: Salsa Couscous Chicken by Ellie Mathews
- 1996: Macadamia Fudge Torte by Kurt Wait
- 1994: Fudgy Bonbons by Mary Anne Tyndall
- 1992: Pennsylvania Dutch Cake and Custard Pie by Gladys Fulton
- 1990: Blueberry-Poppy Seed Brunch Cake by Linda Rahman
- 1988: Chocolate Praline Layer Cake by Julie Bengtson
- 1986: Apple Nut Lattice Tart by Mary Lou Warren
- 1984: Country Apple Coffee Cake by Susan F. Porubcan
- 1982: Almond-Filled Cookie Cake by Elizabeth Meijer
- 1980: Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie by Millicent (Caplan) Nathan
- 1978: Nutty Graham Picnic Cake by Esther Tomich
Chick-N-Broccoli Pot Pies by Linda Mowery
- 1976: Crescent Caramel Swirl by Lois Ann Groves
Whole Wheat Raisin Loaf by Lenora H. Smith
- 1975: Easy Crescent Danish RollsBarbara S. Gibson
Sour Cream Apple Squares by Luella Maki
- 1974: Chocolate Cherry Bars by Francis by I. Jerzak
Savory Crescent Chicken Sandwiches by Doris Castle
- 1973: Quick Crescent Pecan Pie Bars by Bonnie Brooks
Banana Crunch Cake by Albina Flieller
- 1972: Streusel Spice Cake by Rose DeDominicis
Quick 'n Chewy Crescent Bars by Isabelle Collins
- 1971: Pecan Pie Surprise Bars by Pearl Hall
- 1970: Onion Lover's Twist by Nan Robb
- 1969: Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs by Edna M. Walker
- 1968: Buttercream Pound Cake by Phyllis Lidert
- 1967: Muffin Mix Buffet Bread by Maxine Bullock
- 1966: Golden Gate Snack Bread by Mari Petrelli
- 1964: Peacheesy Pie by Janis Risley
- 1963: Hungry Boys' Casserole by Mira Walilko
- 1962: Apple Pie '63 by Julia Smogor
- 1961: Candy Bar Cookies by Alice Reese
- 1960: Dilly Casserole Bread by Leona Schnuelle
- 1959: Mardi Gras Party Cake by Eunice G. Surles
- 1958: Spicy Apple Twists by Dorothy DeVault
- 1957: Accordion Treats by Gerda Roderer
- 1956: California Casserole by Hildreth H. Hatheway
- 1955: Ring-A-Lings by Bertha Jorgensen
- 1954: Open Sesame Pie by Dorothy Koteen
- 1953: "My Inspiration" Cake by Lois Kanago
- 1952: Snappy Turtle Cookies by Beatrice Harlib
- 1951: Starlight Double-Delight Cake by Helen Weston
- 1950: Orange Kiss-Me Cake by Lily Wuebel
- 1949: No-Knead Water-Rising Twists by Theodora Smafield
Have You Competed in the Bake-Off? - Where's your Bake-Off recipe?
Image by dawnashley. Shown in accordance with CC licensing.
Ever submit a recipe to the Pillsbury Bake-Off competition?
Find Winning Recipes by Type - Bake-Off Recipes from Pillsbury
- Appetizer Recipes
Delicious ways to start a meal
- Main Dishes and Entrees
Easy recipes for any home cook
- Bread Recipes
There's more to Pillsbury than just to popping canisters
Not too many recipes available but the salsa looks delicious
Would be my favorite but they should really add more recipes
- Side Dishes
In my opinion, where all the fun dishes are
These will make you a hit at any party
Of course, desserts. Need I say more?
Pillsbury Bake-Off Recipe Cookbooks - Have the recipes at your fingertips!
Vote for your favorite or submit your own! You'll need to join Squidoo to participate. It's free!
Pillsbury Bake-Off Recipes on YouTube - Watch how it's done
Memoir by a Past Bake-Off Winner - Read her story
Let us all know about it!