Pork Giniling a.k.a. Ground Pork
This is a recipe that I love since I was a child, my eldest cousin who take care of me back then always love to cook this, wondering why? because its too simple and easy to prepare but very hard to resist!!. And I want to share this to all of you who might like a kind of dish with a taste of sweetness in stewed pork and a little bit of taste from pineapple tidbits. So try it and taste for yourself, hope you will enjoy...
- Crushed 3 gloves of Garlic
- 1 Medium sized Onion sliced
- 300 grams Ground Pork
- 1 tbsp Sou Sauce
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt
- 80 grams Potatoes diced
- 80 grams Carrots diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Raisin
- 2 pouches (115g each) of Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits drained, syrup reserved
- In a Pan, sauté the garlic, onion
- Then add the ground pork and slightly mix
- Add soy sauce and sauté for 3 minutes
- Then add the reserved pineapple syrup, 2 tbsp water, potatoes, carrots and raisin.
- Season it with salt, sugar and pepper.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes until carrots is tender.
- Finally, add the pineapple tidbits and again simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!