- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Dessert Cakes
Delicious, Easy Pumpkin, Caramel Cheesecake.
Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake.
All the recipes I put on HubPages I try to cook or bake them myself. I see so many recipes that have been copied from other sites and just posted on this site. Most recipes come from somewhere, but my goodness make them yourself before putting on HubPages.
I made this cheesecake in a springform pan, but it can be made in a 13X9 inch pan, recipe for both to follow.
I decorated it in Halloween candies. You don't have to use decoration you can instead put pecans on the top which is what it calls for. It's completely up to you how you do it.
½ cup chopped pecans, divided
38 Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1 ½ cup)
¼ cup butter melted
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 can (15 0z.) pumpkin
1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 jar of ice cream caramel (I used Hersheys)
- Heat oven to 325°F Cream cheese and eggs should be at room temperature. Scrape bowl after each ingredient is added sides and bottom.
- Chop: ¼ cup nuts finely, place in medium bowl. Add gingersnap crumbs and butter: mix well. Press onto bottom of 10-inch springform pan.
- Getting Springform Pan Ready For Water Bath: Wrap springform pan in foil around the bottom and most of the way up the side. Place springform into a roasting pan. After putting in the cheesecake filling add boiling water half way up.
- Beat: Cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin, spice and vanilla a, mix well, Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake: 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Pour: Caramel sauce over the top after the cheesecake has cooled. Add decorations or rest of pecans on top of cheesecake.
- Serve: with whipped cream.
Pumpkin, Caramel Cheesecake
Do You Love Baked Cheese Cake
Another One Of My Cheesecakes
Another Cheesecake Hub.
© 2013 moonlake