Appetizers Delicious Quick Healthy Easy Snacks
Quick Easy Healthy Appetizers
Snacks are always a fun thing to enjoy with guests. But how much better if they are easy to prepare and serve. You will want to have some go to snacks that are good but healthy!
There are so many different appetizers you can make and serve quickly. When you have friends stop in, there is always something you can serve, you just have to think ahead and have a few things on hand.
Try to keep veggies in the refrigerator, and some sort of dip or dressing. When someone stops in you can slice some veggies and serve with dip and it will be healthy!
Below there are a few ideas of quick healthy appetizers to serve, even good old popcorn!
Hummus with pita bread and veggies
Hummus is a Middle Eastern or Mediterranean Dip made with chickpeas. It is very easy to make, but even easier to buy in your nearest grocery store. There are a few brands available to choose from and also many different flavors. This is a great easy snack to serve for all ages and it goes well with crackers, pita bread, pita snacks or cut veggies. Try this one soon.
Shop Online at Amazon for Hummus Dip - You can have this dip ready in minutes to serve to your guests. Serve with pita chips or pita bread warmed in your microw
French Baguette Tomato Mozzarella Easy!
The ingredients needed...
French Baguette (sliced thin and toasted on cookie sheet under broiler...watch they will toast quickly )
Prepare all ingredients as stated above.
place mozzarella slice on toast
place tomato slice on top of mozzarella
place basil leaf on top of tomato
If desired, heat under broiler again. (watch, as they will cook quickly.)
optional: you can season with pepper and salt.
yummy and easy!
Make Ahead Spinach Phyllo Roll up Appetizers Yummy!
Make-Ahead Spinach Phyllo Roll-Ups...Video and Recipe below
These wonderful light pastry crisp spinach and Feta cheese appetizers are not only delicious, but they can easily be made ahead and frozen to be taken out and cooked whenever you need a quick treat.
- Click here for Make-Ahead Spinach Phyllo Roll-Ups...
A Video and recipe for a quick and easy delicious appetizer!
Click on the link below
- Quick Mexican Nachos
Try these quick Nachos, easy and delicious!
This recipe is from http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/raspberry-baked-b...
- Prep time: 20 min
- Cook time: 40 min
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: 10-12
- 1 can (8 oz) PillsburyÂ® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round (8 oz) Brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (do not use frozen)
- 1 egg
- Assorted crackers or slices baguette French bread
- 1 Heat oven to 350Â°F. Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Place cheese on center of 1 dough square; top with jam and raspberries. 2 With small cookie or canapÃ© cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining dough square, 1 inch from center of square; set cutouts aside. Place square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese, folding bottom edges over top edges; press to seal completely. Place on cookie sheet. 3 Brush dough with beaten egg. Arrange dough cutouts on top; brush with egg. 4 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet; place on serving plate. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm with crackers. Store in refrigerator.
- If the raspberries are tart, sprinkle them with 1/4 teaspoon sugar before placing them on the cheese.
Shop online for Rasberry Jam
Shop at Amazon for your favorite Crackers
Smoked sausage with dipping sauce
This is one of those quick and delicious treats that many people will enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- Heat smoked sausage in skillet with small amount of water for about 8-10 minutes. Slice inch size pieces at an angle, and placce on a serving plate with mustard or other dipping sauce.
Popcorn Plain, Buttered, or Seasoned
Here is a great old standby, Popcorn.
Pop it and either serve it plain, or melt butter and toss. Another idea, is to pop the corn with seasonings of your choice in a large pan.
A great suggestion is to add a bit of oil to your very large pan, add popcorn, and garlic salt seasoning, then slide back and forth slightly over the stove burner, until popping stops. Be careful not to burn. and add to a bowl and serve!