Quick & Easy Cherry Cobbler Snack
I've modified this recipe a bit to create an even tastier downsized cobbler turning them into these individually squared serving sizes. Making these a winning homemade combination.
They are easy to modify to anyone's choice of fruit filling making them quite delicious, easy to make and fun to eat. Surely they can be in the same class as comfort food, making them a great anytime snack.
Happy Cobbler Time!
How many Baking Spoons
- 1 stick of melted butter - set aside
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a dash of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla (I added this for more flavor)
- brown sugar
- cinnamon (or other spice to your taste)
- 1 can cherry's (use any kind of your favorite fruit or filling)
Preparing to Bake
Always a good tasting brand!
- Put 1 tsp of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients by hand… sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla and milk.
- Put 2 tbsp of batter into each regular size muffin tin… on top of the melted butter.
- Then put 1 tbsp of fruit topping onto the batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.Â (I omitted this step in making the Cherry version)
- Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes.
- Loosen sides as it cools.
- Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.
- Place tinfoil over cookie sheet and turn square cobblers onto sheet
- Then serve on dessert plate and more cherry sauce if desired and serve