Recipe For Crepes
French Crepe Recipe
French Crepes for breakfast is my favorite indulgence. I use a recipe for crepes that makes the crepes very thin and very crispy on the edges.
If you have wondered how to make crepes, it is quite easy once you have done it a couple of times.
You can make crepes for breakfast with strawberries, blueberries, peaches or banana, and add a dollop of whipped cream on top. Sometimes I eat it plain with a few sprinkles of icing sugar. Kids love crepes with nutella filling or chocolate syrup.
Savory crepes for lunch or dinner with onions, cheese and ham is simple yet scrumptious!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cold water
- Melt the butter and let it cool on the side.
- Combine and mix flour, sugar, salt and eggs.
- Once the butter is cooled, add it to the mix with milk and water.
- Blend well.
- Refrigerate batter for 1 hour.
- Make the batter the night before if you want to make crepes for breakfast. Just stir the batter the next morning.
- You can use a lightly oiled regular frying pan, pour the batter in the center and tilt the pan around until the batter is evenly spread out. Cook the batter in medium heat until it's slightly golden brown and flip it over.