Blueberry Recipes Bursting with Blueberries
If You Love Blueberries, Try A New Recipe
Blueberries have always been a treat for me since my teenage years, when they were my favorite snack. At that time I didn't even know their outstanding nutritional values. I just knew that I loved blueberries.
Blueberry Cobbler, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Pancakes and Blueberry Pie are just a few of my favorite easy and delicious recipes for blueberries. There is nothing better than enjoying a blueberry dish bursting with this juicy and flavorful fruit.
Blueberries are not only one of the tastiest fruits, but they are also nutritious and loaded with antioxidants. Blueberries are plentiful and easy to use in a variety of desserts and even savory dishes where they add a nice hint of sweetness. I hope you enjoy browsing these easy blueberry recipes and please give one a try.
There are 30 different
species of blueberries.
These muffins are bursting with blueberries and pecans! A delicious muffin for any meal and so good with a hot bowl of soup!
Image: Print Shop Pro Publisher
Serves: 12 Muffins
Quality weight pan for superb muffins!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, butter and eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture and blend just until moistened.
- Lightly fold in blueberries and nuts.
- Use liners for 12 muffin cups or prepare with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Thanks for Voting
Blueberry Pie - Easy to make with a refrigerated pie crust
The ingredients are listed at the beginning of the video, so nice!
I love when I hear someone say "Blueberry Pancakes" and I have to hold myself back from shouting "Yes, some for me!".
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Yields: 4
Nice size mixing bowl, not only for batter, but all of your mixing needs.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbls sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tbls vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- butter or cooking spray
- In a batter bowl or large bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
- Add eggs, milk and oil.
- Mix until blended, batter may be slightly lumpy.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat a large pan or griddle on medium heat.
- Grease pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto pan and cook until bubbles form on the top, about 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook on other side, about 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with additional butter and syrup.