A Big Roast Beef Ciabatta Sandwich
A Simply Delicious Sandwich To Serve Anytime
When I am very hungry, the one thing I want most is a big, delicious sandwich. I want a layered sandwich, one that is full of flavor and includes the freshest ingredients.
A recipe that fits this request is my Big Roast Beef Ciabatta that is filled with all of the makings of an amazing sandwich with fresh veggies and a tasty slice of cheese. My favorite part of this sandwich is the buttery, toasted ciabatta bread that becomes nice and crispy on the outside and moist and chewy inside. When all of these flavors blend, this sandwich becomes a taste sensation.
Serve with a cup of soup or fresh fruit for a truly satisfying meal.
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 2 tbls. butter, melted
- 1 lb. deli roast beef
- 4 slices cheese, aged cheddar or swiss are good choices
- 4 tomato slices
- 8 pickle slices, dill or sweet
- Country style mustard
- 2 cups spring mix greens or lettuce of choice
- Slice open ciabatta bread lengthwise and brush inside with melted butter.
- Broil open faced on baking sheet for about 2 minutes (watch closely) or until lightly browned.
- Layer remaining sandwich ingredients on one half of bread.
- Top with other half and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 4 servings and serve warm.