Roasted Chickpeas with Rosemary and Garlic
A super healthy snack that is also vegan and gluten-free
Healthy snacks that are vegan and gluten-free are sometimes hard to come by, but this recipe for Roasted Chickpeas with Rosemary and Garlic is both delicious and good for you.
These roasted chickpeas also pull double duty as a topping for salads, an addition to a vegetable medley or mashed into a hummus for a tasty spread.
I love eating them exactly as they are with a nice selection of bread and dipping oil.
Serves: Makes about 3-4 cups
- 3 cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Fresh rosemary, crumbled
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 tsp. salt
- In a large bowl stir all ingredients.
- Let sit for 2 hours for flavors to infuse.
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Stir beans and place onto a large baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.