Romantic Foods for a Picnic
Plan a Romantic Picnic with Someone Special
New couples and old-married folks alike deserve some special romantic time together. Plan at least one picnic this summer with your special someone and take along romantic foods for a picnic to set the mood.
Be sure to pack an easy picnic lunch or supper. There's no point of stressing out; you want to enjoy your time together after all!
A secluded spot, a basket of food, and you. Does it get much better than that?
Lazy Daisy Afternoon poster shown here is courtesy of and available for purchase at All Posters.
Romantic Foods for a Picnic - A Few Choices to Consider
Great romantic foods include some indulgent foods you both love. Start with a refreshing beverage and include some decadent foods that are special. Be sure to include a few healthy choices to balance the rich foods. End with a sumptuous dessert.
The key to enjoying yourselves is to make it easy. Either prepare food ahead of time or take along finger foods for nibbling or buy prepared foods from a favorite deli.
- Grab a bottle of something you both like. It can be wine, champagne, beer, lemonade, or sparkling water. In fact, take along some water to stay hydrated.
- Finger sandwiches are easy to prepare and to eat. Buy some thin sliced bread, spread with tantalizing toppings. Some easy, refreshing, and delicious ideas include cream cheese with thinly sliced cucumbers and a sprinkle of your favorite seasoned salt. Add thinly sliced ham or roast beef with a delicious topping like horseradish.
- Cheese and crackers. Choose a few delicious cheeses like a creamy cheese and a semi-hard cheese. Be sure to add fun crackers or rolls.
- Veggies, fruit, and other delicious foods to take on your picnic: cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, pickles, olives, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, to name just a few.
- Be sure to include a dessert that's easy to eat and that you can feed each other. Good choices? Nuts, fruit, chocolate, or a dense cake that travels well.
Store Your Romantic Foods Safely
This versatile pack will hold everything you need for your romantic picnic. Look at the food and drinks you're taking. Do you need a can opener or bottle opener?
Will you need a few large plastic bags or a container or two? Tuck everything you'll need into this roomy picnic bag.
Remember the Necessities
Choose foods you and your special someone really like. Splurge a little and buy that caviar and champagne, beer and salami, or whatever it is that makes your hearts sing!
Nuts and Chocolate - You can't go wrong!
Delicious nuts, fruits, and really good chocolate make an easy-to-pack dessert for your picnic. Be sure to choose options that you both like.
Picnic Basket - Perfect for a Romantic Meal with Your Special Someone
Stow your romantic picnic foods in a nice picnic basket like this one. It just makes picnics feel more special.
Enjoy a Winter Picnic
Spread a tablecloth on the living room floor
and enjoy a picnic this winter.
Share a Fun Picnic with the Kids
if you can't get a sitter. Kids love picnics!
Find a great park for your picnic at Park Grades. This versatile Web site will help you find just the right place to spend your romantic picnic whether it's just the two of you, the entire family, or a small (or large) gathering of friends.
Park Grades also has an Events Calendar to find parks with events like concerts, movies in the park, and festivals in many major cities.
This author, Peggy Hazelwood, participates in Amazon, eBay, All Posters, and other affiliate advertising programs. When you click an advertising link on this page and make a purchase, I receive a small percent of the sale. Thank you for reading this far!