S Chicken Stirfry
Chicken Stir-Fry - S Style!
This is another great recipe from S. A pretty simple yet wonderful stir-fry anyone should enjoy. S adds that you can substitute the chicken with beef or pork as well.
- 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 bag Stir-fry Veggies
- 4 cups Enriched Long-Grain Rice
- 1 stick Butter
- Soy Sauce
- 8 1/2 cups Water
- Salt and Pepper, to season to taste
- In a large wok, grill the 5 chicken breast portions in 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 stick of butter on medium heat. While you start this, also begin boiling the 4 cups of rice in a large pot with the remaining 8 cups of water and 1/2 stick of butter.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, take it out of the wok and cut it up.
- Return the cut up chicken to the wok and add the mushrooms, peppers, and veggies. Add generous amounts of soy sauce and grill this all up until veggies are cooked good and tender - about 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add in the rice and some more soy sauce and mix it all very well for about 2 minutes on high heat, then turn heat to low and cover and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.