- 3 Large eggs
- 2 Large eggs, whites
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 cups Self Rising Flour
- 2 Cups Milk or Buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 Cup Hazelnut Non-Dairy creamer
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- In large mixing bowl add two eggs, three egg whites, sugar and brown sugar. Whisk until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Let batter rest for ten minutes while warming up griddle to 400 deg.
- Once you begin cooking pancakes, lower temp to 375 deg. Cook each pancake approximately 1 to 1 1/2 minutes each side or until done in the center.
- Add your favorite sauces, syrups, etc and enjoy.