Slider Style Mini Burgers Recipe
Easy Slider Style Mini Burgers
Try this recipe for Easy Slider Style Mini Burgers. This bite size slider style mini burger is good for having at a football gathering when the Super Bowl rolls around or any occasion when a party is on the horizon. It is an excellent snack for any game on the television and when you do not wish to go anywhere, just reach down and grab one of these mini slider style burgers to enjoy while watching the game with your family and friends.
Food For Monday Night Football - Theme song to play while you peruse this recipe website!
- 4 pounds ground beef
- 2 (2.50 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 48 dinner rolls split
- 1 cup sliced pickles (optional)
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) . Use aluminum foil over 2 baking sheets and spray with cooking spray.
- 2. Stir the ground beef and onion soup mix together in one or two large skillets; while cooking, continue to stir over medium-high heat until the meet is crumbly and evenly brown. Remove from heat and drain the meat . Mix the mayonnaise and Cheddar cheese into the beef and soup mix.
- 3. Place the bottom of the dinner rolls on one or two baking sheets. Continue by spreading the beef and cheese mixture on the bottom half of each roll and replace the roll tops. Complete this step by covering the burgers with another sheet of aluminum foil that has been coated with with cooking spray.
- 4. Slide in the oven and bake until the burgers are thoroughly heated and the cheese is melted. Baking will take approximately 30 minutes.
- 5. Burgers are done! Serve with sliced pickles but don't place the pickles on them as some do not like pickles.