Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
The best chicken recipes for the slow cooker all in one cook book you will use time and time again.
Make Chicken Noodle Soup in Your Crock Pot
This is my favorite homemade Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup recipe that is easy to make and made with egg noodles and skinned chicken breast. This is good anytime of year but especially when the days are cold. It is easy to make and always a comfort food. Also great in the summer when you want a hearty meal without warming up the kitchen. Serve this with a homemade bread maker recipe I also enjoy often. This is the best chicken noodle soup you can make for your family and you get to serve the chicken breast on the side.
Image Credit : Amazon.com
This is my favorite homemade chicken noodle soup recipe for the slow cooker. Plan ahead...
About the time you turn the slow cooker down to low (about one hour after cooking has been in progress) why not start some bread in your bread maker?
So you can serve this chicken noodle soup with a homemade bread maker recipe I also enjoy often.
- Two pounds chicken breast (boned and skinned)
- One can Cut Green Beans
- One can Cut Carrots
- One Tablespoon Dried Onion
- One cup water
- One Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Two cups Cooked Egg Noodles (cooked - drained - rinsed) Make these the Last 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Put oil and water in slow cooker. Put the vegetables (beans and carrots) next. Now layer the chicken pieces on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle the dried onion on top. Sprinkle the Old Bay Seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Cover tightly and cook on high for one hour. Then reduce heat to low for 4 more hours.
- During last 30 minutes of cooking time prepared the egg noodles. Boil until tender (according to the package). Drain, Rinse.
- Check chicken for done-ness. When done, remove chicken from the slow cooker (set aside).
- Add noodles into the slow cooker and gently stir.
- Serve the Noodle Vegetable dish on the side with your chicken pieces.