- Food and Cooking
Southwest Corn Pudding
I am not kidding when I say that this is one of the easiest recipes ever invented! Mix up the corn pudding in one bowl, add the toppings and you are good to go. We need to get one thing straight though, Southwest Corn Pudding is not a traditional pudding as in "dessert". It's more of a savory corn casserole with a touch of sweetness and oh, the gooey cheese!
- 8.5 oz. box cornbread or muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 14 oz. can cream style corn
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can sliced jalapenos, drained
- In a large bowl, combine all pudding ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into a 9 x 9 inch pan prepared with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and with jalapenos.
- Bake at 350F. for 45 -50 minutes or until bubbly and slightly firm to the touch.
I just updated my tired, old plastic storage containers with glass. So much better!
I love glass storage because it does not harbor food odors.
I have this set and I love it! I also use the bowls for mixing and serving.