Potatoes Asiago Alfredo Recipe
Potatoes Asiago Alfredo
This is part two of the Special Prime Rib Christmas dinner. Just saying Potatoes Asiago Alfredo makes my mouth water. I swear this recipe wakes up the taste buds and is totally awesome. I cannot even take credit for this Potatoes Asiago Alfredo dish as this awesome recipe comes courtesy of my brother-in-law.
This dish is called…”Potatoes Asiago Alfredo”. No, they are not healthy for you and yes, they will add a pound that has to be worked off, but they are worth every bite. If I ate these all the time I’d be at my ideal weight of 400 pounds. Seriously, it is for our special Christmas dinner. I have this planned to go along with the prime rib, but they will match up great with pork, chicken, beef or fish. This Potatoes Asiago Alfredo dish is sure to become a favorite of yours and a must have for when you are having company over for dinner.
Instructions to make Potatoes Asiago Alfredo
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 baking dish. In a large bowl, combine and mix the potatoes, 2/3 cup sauce, parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Arrange one layer of potato mix in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with ¼ cup Asiago cheese and 1/3 of the bacon
- Repeat layering twice more. Top the third layer with remaining Alfredo sauce and the final ¼ cup of Asiago cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for one hour at 325 degrees F.
- Remove foil, increase oven to 425 degrees F. and bake for 15-20 minutes more or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 6-8 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, Sliced
- 15 ounce jar Alfredo Sauce, Chilled
- ¼ cup Parsley, Chopped
- 3 TBS Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 4 TSP Kosher Salt, Coarse
- 2TSP Cracked Black Pepper, Freash
- 1 Pound Bacon, Fried & Drained
- 1 1/2 Cup Asiago Cheese, Grated
- 3 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil