Spicy Peanut Butter Humus
I Love Humus! I decided I needed to make my own humus since I am now eating with no preservatives. It took me a bit of tweaking to get it as spicy and garlicky as I like it. If you like less spice and garlic just put less red pepper or less garlic in. Actually, to tell the truth, when I make it, I put even more garlic in then this recipe calls. but I am no vampire.
- 1 : 2 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 : 2 tsp Fresh minced garlic
- 3 : 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 4 : 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 : 1/4 cup water
- 6 : 1/2 tbsp Crushed red peppers
- 7 : 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 : 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 9 : 1/2 tsp Marjoram
- simply combine all ingredients in the food processor or blender(you may need to add more water) and blend until desired consistency.
- Enjoy with some crackers or yummy flatbread. I even like to spread it on sandwiches instead of mayo.