- Food and Cooking
I love the freshness of a "just made" bowl of guacamole. Creamy avocado, ripe tomato, garlic and a hint of onion do quite a wonderful thing to the taste buds. I do like to add one more little ingredient to spice things up a bit. Finely chopped jalapenos sure give this dish some extra zing! This recipe for Spicy Guacamole is one that everyone who likes spicy food will enjoy as an appetizer with chips or as a topping for a main dish. As for me, I'll take a bowl of this tasty goodness all for myself.
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and coarsely mashed
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 small tomato, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbls. chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, mix together avocados and lime juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The easy way to make guacamole with an authentic Molcajete.
Use this avocado tool in three different ways. Goes safely in the top rack of dishwasher.
Adorable avocado shaped serving dish for guacamole or salsa.