Stuffed Pork Recipes
Easy Stuffed Pork Recipe
Stuffed Pork Loin with potato salad and a delicious cherry pie. My father loves this dish so much he practically makes it for all the Holidays except for Thanksgiving. Here I will share with you delicious stuffed pork loin recipes, potato salad recipes and more. Check out the links an ideas on how to make your stuffed pork loin. You can use any type of stuffing. Also watch others make their own stuffed pork loin with video tutorials.
Enjoy the recipes!
Photo Credit: Simply Recipes
McCall's Cooking School Recipe Card: Meat 23 - Baked Stuffed Pork
Photo Credit: Karis Warm Place
One of my father's favorite dish is the stuffed pork loin. He just loves it and I know that he will be baking this same recipes for this Father's Day. My father loves stuffing, I remember when a was a little girl asking my father to make extra stuffing in Thanksgiving because I really believe my fathers stuffing is just awesome. He does not have a recipe of his own, he just follows a very common stuffing recipe, but he really make it to taste so good.
My father also loves pork, he could eat lean pork meat all day long. These delicious recipes are my father's favorite!
- 1 boneless pork loin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup peeled
- chopped green apples
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
- 2 Rinse the pork and pat it dry. Butterfly the roast by first cutting lengthwise about halfway through the roast. Then angle the knife and cut horizontally almost all of the way through, on both sides. Unfold the pork and cut tiny slits in the surface of the meat. Cover with 2 layers of of plastic wrap. Pound with a meat mallet to flatten as much as possible. Remove plastic wrap. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 3 Place croutons and stock in a small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes, until the croutons have absorbed the stock and have softened. Mash up the croutons a bit with a fork. Stir in the apples, walnuts, cranberries, shallots, maple syrup and rosemary. Spread mixture over surface of the pork. Starting with the smallest side of the meat (which should be in the shape of a rectangle), roll up tightly and secure with kitchen string.
- 4 Coat the bottom of a roasting pan with cooking spray or a little olive oil. Place the roast in the pan and cook at 325Â°F, uncovered, for about 1 hour ten minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 140-145Â°F. Start checking the internal temperature of the roast at about one hour. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove the kitchen string and slice into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Delicious Stuffed Pork Loins
The Best Stuffed Pork Loin Recipes
Photo Credit: Campbell's Kitchen
- Apple and Cornbread Stuffed Pork Loin Recipe
Delicious stuffed pork loin recipe.
- Stuffed Pork Loin Recipe | Guilty Kitchen
A delicious and easy stuffed pork loin with mushrooms, bacon, spinach and goat cheese, with a Dijon herb crust.
- Cooks.com - Recipes - Stuffed Pork Loin
Recipes for stuffed pork loins.
- Herb-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe - Food.com - 59319
Another delicious stuffed pork recipe with herbs.
- Spinach-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Find recipes for Spinach-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin and other Baked Ham recipes. Get all the best recipes at Taste of Home. Recipe directions: Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom. Open tenderloin so it lie
- Fruit and Walnut-Stuffed Pork Loin Recipe
Dried fruits are rehydrated in a blend of orange-flavored liqueur and red wine. Use a combination of orange juice and chicken broth for a nonalcoholic alternative. The pork loin is coated in a breadcrumb mixture to form a crisp crust.
- Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Food Network invites you to try this Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food Network Kitchens.
Stuffed Pork Loin Recipes Video Tutorials
- Prep time: 45 min
- Cook time: 25 min
- Ready in: 1 hour 10 min
- Yields: 8
Delicious and Creamy Potato Salad with Stuffed Pork Loin - Rich and Creamy Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 lb bacon
- prepared as in Homemade Fresh Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise or 1 1/4 cups salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 hardboiled egg
- coarsely chopped
- 1 Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender.
- 2 Drain well.
- 3 Peel and cube potatoes.
- 4 Transfer to a large bowl.
- 5 Add celery, onion, sweet relish and bacon bits.
- 6 Combine mayo, sugar, celery seed, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
- 7 Add mayo mixture to potatoes.
- 8 Toss lightly to coat potato mixture.
- 9 Carefully fold in the chopped eggs.
- 10 Cover and chill thoroughly.
- ***Bacon bit tip: Partially freeze your package of bacon. Use a sharp knife and cut the frozen bacon into long strips about 1/4 inch wide. Turn the bacon and cut the strips into pieces also about 1/4 in wide. You now have perfect raw bacon pieces to fast fry. No need to separate. They will separate during cooking. Perfect bacon bits.
Find The Best Pork Seasoning Rubs
Have You Ever Had Stuffed Pork Loin Before?
Dad's Favorite Dessert: Cherry Pie
- 6 cups pitted sweet cherries
- 2 tablespoons uncooked quick-cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1. Place tapioca in a spice or coffee grinder; process until finely ground. Combine tapioca, cherries, and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl; toss well. Let cherry mixture stand 30 minutes; stir to combine.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400Â°.
- 3. Roll 1 (9-inch) dough portion into an 11-inch circle. Fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray, allowing dough to extend over edge of plate. Spoon cherry mixture and any remaining liquid into dough. Roll remaining (9-inch) dough portion into a 12-inch circle. Cut dough into 12 (1-inch-wide) strips; arrange in a lattice pattern over cherry mixture. Fold edges under; crimp.
- 4. Combine 2 tablespoons water and egg white in a small bowl. Brush the egg white mixture over dough on top of pie, and sprinkle dough evenly with 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar. Bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes. Shield edges of pie crust with foil, and bake an additional 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is thick and bubbly. Cool pie in pan for 45 minutes on a wire rack.