Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts Baked
Bacon and Chicken
Was it the word bacon in the title of this recipe that got you here? Every time I see or hear the word bacon my mouth starts to water and I can almost smell the sweet aroma of it sizzling.
The following recipe for Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts is not only easy but only requires three ingredients.
Flavor from the bacon intermingling with the chicken, while baking is an absolute mouth sensation.
If you're not a big fan of turkey you may want to consider making this recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year.
For this recipe I used Montreal Chicken Spice, but if you do not have this on hand Cajun would work well, or perhaps a mixture of garlic powder and fresh ground pepper.
I served the chicken alongside fresh steamed broccoli, with a side Caesar salad. The side dishes you could serve are endless.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 slices of bacon (either thin or thick)
- Montreal Chicken Spice
- Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray for easier clean up.
- Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Season the chicken breasts with Montreal Chicken Spice. Use as much or as little as you like.
- Wrap two slices of bacon around each breast and place into the baking dish.
- Pop into the oven for 30-45 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven, serve, and ENJOY.
Who wants bacon?
A Must For Every Cook
This cast-iron enameled casserole dish is perfect for baking, roasting or braising.
Clean up is a breeze.
I find mine so easy to wash. Before placing food into it I simply give it a little spray with vegetable cooking oil. Once you've dished up your meal soak the dish in soapy hot water for about an hour and give it a light scrub. This casserole dish never disappoints me.
© 2013 Susan Zutautas