- Food and Cooking
Sugar Bowls Make Great Gifts
A Sugar Bowl Will Be a Cherished Gift
We have a pewter sugar bowl and spoon at home that had been my Grandmother's.
At some point my dad silver plated the bowl and the spoon. My father wanted me to have it and now it's mine. We use it almost every day and I cherish it.
You can not imagine that a simple sugar bowl can be a really nice gift that will be kept and used and cherished.
So you don't have to search any more, I've selected a few lovely new and collectible sugar bowls for you to see. I hope you find the one for you!
If you keep browsing below, you will also find complementing sugar bowl spoons.
Botanic Garden Drum Shaped Sugar Bowl
This Botanic Garden drum-shaped lidded sugar bowl, crafted from high-quality earthenware with vivid glazes, is 3-1/4 inches in diameter
* Hand decorated with blossoms, laurel leaves, and butterflies
* Safe in microwave, freezer, and dishwasher; oven-safe to 340 degrees F
* Coordinating creamer, mugs, and serving pots are also available
Gold-Banded Fine China Sugar Bowl
This sugar serving bowl of Lenox ivory fine china accented with 24-karat gold has intricate scrolls, berry baskets, vines, and fruit
* Beautiful hand-enameling
* Safe in the dishwasher for convenient cleanup
* Measures 6 by 3-3/4 by 4-3/4 inches
A Very Red Sugar Bowl - but it comes in other colors too!
This sugar bowl of handmade Italian earthenware pottery uses the best in Italian design to create a stunning table setting
* Made from all natural material
* Rustic elegance and bold colors
"Give Me Some Sugar" Sugar Bowl with Spoon
This ceramic sugar bowl measures 3 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" while the spoon measures 3 1/4". It is dishwasher safe and comes in a gift box.
This OrienTales fine bone china sugar bowl with spoon is hand decorated
* Approximate size: 3.25"
Lenox Porcelain Garden-Inspired Sugar Bowl
* Lidded sugar bowl with garden-inspired imagery
* Crafted from Lenox fine porcelain
* Matching teapot and creamer also available
* Measures 6-1/2 by 4-1/4 by 5 inches
Old Britain Pink Sugar Bowl
This sugar bowl is patterned with Old British Castles, one of the best known patterns from Johnson Brothers, with over 100 years of experience in producing dinnerware who are known for its rich English Heritage and high quality Earthenware
* Features panoramic views of the legendary castles and countrysides of Britain
* Durable for everyday use, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
Noritake White Porcelain Sugar Bowl
This distinctive white porcelain sugar bowl with cover has the world famous Noritake quality, design and value that you expect.
Making My Own Sugar Bowl - An Interlude from Shopping for Your Sugar Bowl
Sugar Bowl with Shamrocks
This glazed, covered 3-1/2-inch sugar bowl is made in Ireland of fine Parian china
* has hand-painted shamrocks and woven embossment
* sugar bowl has twig-inspired handles
* Coordinates with extensive line of Belleek Shamrock ware
White Covered Sugar Bowl
Covered Sugar Bowl with Pomona Fruit Design
Cherished Sugar Bowl
We have a cherished sugar bowl
That's always at the ready
To sweeten coffee and console
When times are less than steady
Pretty Sugar Bowl Spoons
Well, Your Sugar Bowl Needs a Spoon
This Antique Style Absinthe Spoon is Excellent for Sugar Cubes
What's in the Sugar Bowl
May Soothe or Excite the Soul
- Honeymoon Articles at Weddings and Romance
Read all about Honeymoons at WeddingsandRomance.com