Sugar Free Peach Yogurt Smoothie
A Low Carb Peach Smoothie
Smoothies make quick and easy breakfasts or snacks. This peach smoothie recipe fits perfectly into a low carb diet plan, like the Dukan Diet. This smoothie recipe is equally yummy with or without ice.
You only need a few ingredients and a blender to whip this recipe up in no time. I prefer to use the Magic Bullet blender, since it blends right in the mug you can drink your smoothie from so there is less clean up.
Photo Credit: Nibbled.
The Sweetness of a Peach - Without the carbs
If you aren't on a low carb diet, by all means use the real deal. Frozen peaches will create an incredible smoothie. But if you are trying to watch carbs and calories, Torani Sugar Free Syrup in Peach is a fantastic substitute.
Photo used under Creative Commons from Lori_NY.
Torani Sugar Free Peach Syrup
This is my favorite flavor of all the Torani sugar free syrups. It adds zero calories and zero carbs as it's made from Splenda. It is a must have in my kitchen.
- Prep time: 2 min
- Cook time: 3 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- Yields: 1
- 1 single serve container of plain or vanilla FF Greek Yogurt
- 1 Splenda Packet
- A few splashes of skim milk
- 1 teaspoon of Torani Sugar Free Peach Syrup
- optional crushed ice
- In a blender add the yogurt, Splenda, sugar free peach syrup and a few splashes of milk. The amount of milk depends on the consistency you'd like your smoothie to be. Less for thicker smoothies, more for thinner. If you decide to add crushed ice, you may want a little more to help it blend.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.
- Photo used under Creative Commons from mastermaq.
My favorite diet tool - The Magic Bullet Blender
Smothies are so satisfying, and this makes them so simple to create. I find full size blenders to be a hassle with all the pieces to clean up. The magic bullet is dishwasher safe. The only thing that needs cleaned up is the blade and my cup when I'm finished. That's easy enough for me!