Super Easy Goulash
Goulash the whole family will love!
This is probably the easiest (and cheapest!) goulash you'll ever make. It came from my Dad's famous tomato juice and noodles (still a personal favorite of mine). Through the years, I added an ingredient here and there. Now it's the perfect easy goulash.
The secret to this goulash is not to heat it up after mixing everything together. But don't worry that it won't be hot enough! The hamburger and the hot noodles will heat the tomato juice to the perfect temperature
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound elbow noodles
- 1 can diced seasoned tomatoes
- 32 ounces tomato juice
- 1. Brown the hamburger, green pepper and onions in frying pan
- 2. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 3. Drain grease from hamburger and strain water from noodles.
- 4. Mix hamburger, noodles, tomatoes and tomato juice in large pan.
Do not heat the goulash after you mix all the ingredients together! The heat from the hamburgers and noodles will heat the tomatoes and juice to the perfect temperature.
Heating the goulash after adding the tomato juice will change the taste completely.
Photos and text; Â© 2010-2013 Catherine Taylor. All Rights Reserved
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.