RICH CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE –Easy recipe in 4 simple steps
Are you a fan of chocolate cakes???.....wanna try making it??Then, here is something quite interesting, which you would love to try….!!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup boiling water, if required
- 2 cups sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. In a bowl add sugar, eggs and beat till it’s really fluffy.
2. Make a mixture of baking soda, baking powder, flour, salt, cocoa powder, oil, milk, vanilla essence and add the first mixture into it, combine everything well
3. To check the correctness of the constituency, drop a little bit of the mixture from a height and see if it falls down in a ribbon like form, if its thicker water can be added and to make it thicker add flour.
4. Spread the bake tin with butter paper and rub it with butter and add the mixture into it. Bake it in convection mode for about 35-45 minutes. To check the correctness of baking, poke it with a toothpick right through the middle and see if it comes out clean. The mouth watering chocolate cake is now ready. Do try it out. And don’t forget to comment.
- set the microwave in convection mode
- check the cake between 30-45 mins. check whether the tooth pick comes out clean