- Food and Cooking
Tantalizing Fruit and Yogurt Gluten Free Dessert Snack Recipe
My eating philosophy is simple. Whenever I eat something it must be delicious, healthy and leave me wanting more.This fruit and yogurt dessert snack recipe encapsulates my eating philosophy really well. I get to be indulgent without feeling guilty.How much better can this get?
I use this simple fruit and yogurt recipe as a mid-morning snack or mid-afternoon snack.I normally use the La Yogurt Probiotic low fat flavours which are easy on my sensitive stomach since they contain probiotics which support the health of my digestive system.
La Yogurt has a total of sixteen (16) flavours but my six (6) favourite flavours are Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Pina Colada, Peach, Cherry and Blueberry.This variety of flavours ensures that you don’t get bored with using this snack daily.
Some other good points about this yogurt are that it is gluten free, kosher certified, contains calcium and has added Vitamins A and D.
Variations: You can substitute the mango and grapes in this recipe with your favourite fruit(s) and the yogurt with your favourite yogurt and yogurt flavor.Fresh bananas are a versatile fruit that go with all yogurt flavours.It is also a good idea to use whatever fruit(s) are in season.
Image credit: All photos compliments the author FreshStart7 and copyrighted. Do not copy.
For uplifting Catholic & Christian product reviews, recipes and lenses (articles) visit the 'Catholic' Contributor
- Prep time: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- Yields: 1 Person
- 1 Cup La Yogurt Probiotic
- 1 Slice of Mango
- 5 Grapes
- Wash the mango, cut a slice of mango and dice it into bite size cubes.
- Wash five (5) grapes, cut each grape into quarters and remove seeds.
- Place the diced mangoes and grapes into a dessert bowl.
- Open and pour 1 cup of your favourite yogurt flavor from La Yogurt over the diced fruits.
- Place a spoonful of this tantalizing fruit and yogurt dessert into your mouth and enjoy to the very last spoonful!