The Easiest Taco Shrimp Salad Recipe
In November 2013 I started my journey of eating "clean". My biggest challenge has been that I am not accustomed to cooking every day. To succeed on this journey, I needed to cook meals that were quick, simple and delicious.
In these past few months I have found several recipes that have met these criterion and this recipe is one of my favorites. I hope this will become one of your favorites as well.
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 4
- 1 pound of large pre-cooked shrimp
- 2 tbsp of taco seasoning (with no msg)
- 1 lime (for juicing)
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- fresh organic spinach (amount to preference)
- If the shrimp is frozen, thaw it.
- Cook the shrimp in the coconut oil.
- While the shrimp is cooking, sprinkle the taco seasoning on the shrimp and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and serve on a bed of spinach.
- Sprinkle the lime juice on the salad just prior to eating.