- Food and Cooking
Tortellini Salad with Homemade Dressing
I love pasta salads and especially one that can be served for a special occasion. This recipe for Tortellini Salad with Homemade Dressing is simple, easy and impressive.
I like to use tortellinis from the refrigerator case for the fresh taste and they take little time to prepare. To save even more time add the peas and corn to the same pot when cooking the tortellini.
Tip: Serve as a main dish for 4 on top of lettuce or spinach leaves.
- 1 lb. tortellini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbls. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked frozen peas
- 1/2 cup cooked yellow corn
- Cook tortellini according to package directions
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic and sugar.
- Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- Add tortellini and remaining ingredients.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Fabulous counter top cooker for everything from pasta to french fries.