This dessert will satisfy all of your sinful chocolate cravings! A chocolate brownie topped with chocolate chips and an exquisite surprise inside...a milk chocolate covered caramel!
Treasure Brownies are so simple to make!
You can find additional Treasures at DeMet's web site:
- 1 (18.4 oz) pkg Betty Crocker Original Supreme Brownie Mix
- 1 (9 oz) pkg DeMet's Treasures
- 1 (12oz) pkg * Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 c Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 c Water
- Heat oven to 350°
- Stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and egg in medium bowl until well blended.
- Place muffin cups in pan, pour brownie mixture into each muffin cup. **Make your brownies a little larger to accommodate the Treasure.
- Bake for 22 minutes (as directed on the package). Insert a toothpick in brownies, if the toothpick comes out clean then the brownies are done. Immediately press a Treasure into the center of each brownie.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. * You will only use about 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Let cool for an additional 20 minutes before serving.