- Food and Cooking
Vegan Apple Crisp
Tasty Vegan Apple Crisp Dessert
If you're looking for a delicious and tasty new vegan dessert recipe to try, you've come to the right place! Chock full of delicious crisp apples, this dessert fools even the biggest dairy lovers you know! Have an apple preference? This recipe can be used with any variety of apple. I'm a Granny Smith girl myself. Great dessert for holidays, potlucks, and more. Enjoy!
8 cups of peeled and sliced apples (your choice)
3/4 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 1/4 cup unbleached white flour
1 cup of Earth Balance or other veggie spread
1 1/4 cup of quick oats
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2) Peel, quarter, and core your apples. Then cut apples into 1/4 inch slices.
3) Mix your apples and white sugar together. Spread evenly into 9x12 inch glass baking pan
4) Add veggie spread to the flour. Use a blender to mix together.
5) Add the oats, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon to your flour mix.
6) Use your hands to rub all ingredients together until you get a crumbly textured mix.
7) Spread your topping evenly over the apples. Make sure not to pack it down.
8) Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
9) Cool for 1/2 hour before serving. Serve warm with a scoop of non-dairy ice cream on top. Enjoy!