- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Vegan Brussel Sprouts In Almond Butter Sauce
The delicious recipe is easy to make. It only takes a few ingredients. You will enjoy the flavor of this. It is high in protein. The main ingredient in the sauce is almond butter.Brussel sprouts come from the cruciferous family of vegetables. They have a very high fiber content. They help lower cholesterol and are good for liver function. They help with the production of bile which helps the liver eliminate waste material from the body. Almond butter is also very healthy. It is high in calcium and copper.
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Yields: 2
- 20 brussel sprouts
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1/2 cup of avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener
- 4 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Rinse the vegetables.
- Cut the zucchini and tomatoes. I cut the zucchini into spears and diced the tomatoes.
- Heat avocado oil in skillet.
- Put the vegetables in heated oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook until the brussel sprouts are a little bit tender.