- Food and Cooking
Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream!
So whether you are vegan or a carnivore I think that it is everyone's right to enjoy and indulge in a nice big bowl of ice cream!
Ice cream is one of my favorite desserts, and when I am following a vegan diet it is hard for me to give it up, or walk past it without wanting a bite. I wanted to create a chocolate ice cream recipe that was vegan, but so smooth and so delicious, you would never know!
This chocolate ice cream is protein packed, and absolutely delicious! I love enjoying a nice big bowl after a hard workout. It has so many wonderful benefits for the body, and is truly one of the best vegan desserts I have had in a very long time.
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 large bananas spotted
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1/4 cup agave or raw cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a food processor, process 1 cup of almond milk and your bananas until bananas are fully blended.
- Run banana mixture through a fine strainer.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all of your ingredients until sugar has fully incorporated.
- Place in an ice cream maker for 30 minutes.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours before serving
You can sub the almond milk for soy or coconut cream!
I have never loved an ice cream maker as much as I do this one! I have put it through so much and it still gives me the best ice cream ever!
Check Out More Of My Ice Cream Recipes!