- Food and Cooking
Moist Vegan Zucchini Bread
Moist And Delicious Recipe
Who says non-dairy desserts can't be tasty? This lady right here! Here's an oh so yummy and moist recipe for vegan zucchini bread. This is one you will want to try for yourself and pass along to all your friends! Enjoy!
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
3 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of applesauce
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
2 ripe bananas
1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of white sugar
3 1/2 cups of grated zucchini
1) Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2) Grease 2 8x4 inch loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, beat the applesauce, bananas, brown sugar, vegetable oil, white sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
4) In a separate bowl sift the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
5) Combine the two mixtures together, beat, and pour into your loaf pans.
6) Bake 60-90 minutes. *Check with a toothpick in the center to make sure it is done.
7) Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from pans and serving. Enjoy!