- Food and Cooking
Easy Vegan Banana Bread
A few words and tips.....
When you make the batter for Easy Vegan Banana Bread the first thing you will notice is that it makes a nice rich and thick batter. Grease the baking pan with any method you prefer, but butter will give this bread a good outer crunch and keep it moist inside.
When you are ready to taste Vegan Banana Bread you won't believe that the eggs and milk have been left out. While it's delicious all by itself, try it with a generous smear of peanut or almond butter and you will be hooked.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 over ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool and remove from pan.