- Food and Cooking
Moist and Chewy Vegan Blondies
I like making blondies for parties and family get-togethers because it is so easy to whip up a batch in no time at all. These Vegan Blondies are chewy, delicious and will satisfy many diet concerns for your guests. They can even be made gluten-free by switching to rice flour.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9 X 9 baking dish.
- In a mixer bowl, combine coconut oil, almond milk and brown sugar.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt until well mixed.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips (if desired).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Cool and cut into 12 bars.
These baking pans are fantastic for everyday use!