Vegan Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream
When it comes to ice cream, I always say homemade is best, but only if it's easy to make. I like this recipe for Vegan Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream because it is easy and only requires a few ingredients. It just takes a little prep and your ice cream maker does the rest.
Serves: Makes 1 quart
- 2 cans regular coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. vegan dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, add coconut milk and sugar.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat.
- Add chocolate and cinnamon, continue stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours (can be made a day ahead).
- Stir mixture and add to ice cream maker.
- Follow manufacturer's directions.