- Food and Cooking
Decadent Chocolate Truffles (Vegan Friendly)
Vegan Chocolate Truffles are made without milk products which makes them a delicious vegan treat that anyone (vegan or not) will enjoy. I like to use a good quality chocolate to give these truffles the best flavor and texture. Have fun experimenting with different types of milk (coconut maybe?), flavorings and coatings for a different taste sensation.
Serves: 35-40 truffles
- 12 oz. vegan chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Coatings: cocoa powder, nuts, coconut
- Microwave chocolate and soy milk starting with 30 seconds and then 15 second intervals until melted.
- Stir in cocoa powder and sugar, mixing well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Form chocolate mixture into 1 inch balls and roll in coatings.
- Chill until served.
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips.