- Food and Cooking
Vegan Cinnamon Pancakes
I love pancakes for breakfast (and sometimes dinner) and when I add a touch of cinnamon, they are extra special. This recipe for Vegan Cinnamon Pancakes tastes just like regular pancakes so one batch will feed many different diets. Try adding fresh fruit or nuts to the batter for more variety, however they are so good as is with a little syrup on top!
Serves: 2 servings-3 pancakes each
- 1 cup all purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 tbls. sugar
- 2 tbls. baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 tbls. vegetable oil
- vegetable oil for cooking
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients until mixed well.
- Add 1 tbls. vegetable oil to a large frying pan or griddle on medium heat.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, add 4 pancakes to frying pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on top and flip.
- Continue cooking until pancakes are cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.