- Food and Cooking
Easy Cinnamon Vanilla Muffins (Vegan)
Sometimes the simple things in life are the best, like these Vegan Cinnamon Vanilla Muffins. No time to make muffins, you say? This recipe is so easy that it will change your mind. All of the batter ingredients are mixed by hand in one bowl, with no mixer needed. The topping is just a little powdered sugar and cinnamon, but talk about being delicious!
Serves: 12 muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line muffin cups with cupcake papers.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- Mix together powdered sugar and cinnamon and sift over top of muffins.