- Food and Cooking
Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
I never thought that a delicious batch of fudge could ever be considered vegan. So, I was wrong, I'll admit it. With the help of buttery vegan shortening, this Peanut Butter Fudge is a treat that will melt in your mouth. The creamy smoothness of the fudge combined with a little peanut crunch makes this recipe a favorite.
Serves: 16 pcs.
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine or butter flavor shortening
- 2 cups vegan confectioners sugar
- 1 cup vegan brown sugar
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy or almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a heavy non-stick saucepan, add all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 16 squares.