- Food and Cooking
Vegan Sesame Noodles
How nice it is to have a recipe for a simple dish and without a lot of fuss. Vegan Sesame Noodles is a quick and easy recipe that you can put together in very little time. The ingredients are easy to keep on hand so you can prepare whenever you are ready.
- 8 oz. thin spaghetti or rice noodles
- 1 tbls. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbls. soy sauce
- 1 tbls. sesame oil
- 1 tbls. lime juice
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbls. toasted sesame seeds
- Fill a large pot 3/4 with water and bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions, drain.
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil.
- Add green onions and garlic, saute 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (except sesame seeds)
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add spaghetti and stir until coated.
- Serve with sesame seeds on top.