- Food and Cooking»
- Food Markets & Shops
Access SECUREPAC-Vermont Package Program.
Shop Secure at Vermont Package Program
Vermont Package Program Is So Easy And Secure To Use
- Access Securepac- Vermont Packages program is an online website that offers products for inmates in the jail and prison correctional facilities in the Vermont area. The Vermont Package program is a safe and secure site to use, and it is the only way that you can send packages to the inmates in correctional facilities. One of the reasons correctional facilities have this program is to stop contraband from entering the facilities. I recently had to use this site as a friend of mine was placed in the Marble Valley Regional Correctional Facility in Rutland VT. The site is straight forward and there are no annoying pop-ups offering other sites like it. The navigation on the site is pretty easy once you get used to it.
However, you can not look at the product store unless you sign up, and there is actually someone in a correctional facility, you will need a name and inmate number.
Basic information about Vermont Package Program:
** Go to the site and sign up. ( You must have someone in a Correctional Facility to do this ). Follow all the directions.
** After signing up you may browse the site, and all the products that they offer.
** Here are some product categories they offer: It also shows the actual picture of the item & size.
* Beverages, which include coffee ( different brands to choose from, mostly instant), soda, kool aid (different flavors), water,
liquid coffeemate .38 oz ( these are sold individually). Sugar packets ( can be bought individually or 100 ct. package).
** Chips & Snacks. Wide variety to choose from. They have pretzels, popcorn ( bagged & microwave), nuts, beef jerky, candy, and pastries.
** General Items: Coffee cups, drinking glasses, plastic silverware, bowls & plates.
** Personal Care Items: Shampoo, bar soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, deodorant, soap & toothbrush holders, etc.
** Food Items, Such As: Ramen noodles, microwave entrees, crackers, peanut butter, jelly, etc.
- Flexible pouches
- Clear packages & resealable packages
**Stationary: Writing paper, pencils, envelopes, stamps notepads, etc.
Batteries, alarm clocks, Televisions, radios, headphones and more
- Clear plastic casings to eliminate contraband
- Security screws
- Headphone jacks
- ** Clothing & Footwear Items,
- Shoes, boots, underwear, t-shirts, sweats, socks, shorts, jeans and more
- Colors to meet facility requirements
- Sizes available in Small - 6XL
These are just some of the items that the program has to offer.
Next you go through each category and choose the items you would like to buy, and on the right side of the page it has all the items listed and your present total. You are limited to a certain amount that you can spend on one order, I think it is $87. When you are done with your order, proceed to checkout. Now here is the good part! They only charge $1.25 for shipping.
Note: You will have to check which facility the inmate is in, as there are certain order dates, and time frames to order, so if you order like say early on Monday or Tuesday, the inmate will get the package the next day.
You will be able to have a conformation sent to your email to confirm your order, and when it was shipped and received. You can also print out the invoice for your records. I always do this.
I have pretty much covered everything about Vermont Package Program, but lets just go over a few faq's., which to be totally accurate I have referred to the site itself, so if you need to use Vermont Package Program it will be that much easier for you to get started. This has helped me a lot.
Q: What are your shipping and handling charges?
A: $1.25 shipping and handling on all orders.Facility Name/Town Delivery Day Marble Valley Regional Correctional Facility Wednesday Northern State Correctional Facility Tuesday Southern State Correctional Facility Wednesday Caledonia Comm. Work Camp Wednesday Northeast Regional Correctional Facility Wednesday Chittenden Correctional Center Wednesday Southeast State Correctional Facility Wednesday Northwest State Tuesday
Q: When does the program begin?
A: This is a year long program. You can begin placing orders on November 1, 2010.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept Credit/Debit cards with Visa/Mastercard logos. We also accept prepaid cards, cash advance cards or debit cards.
Q: How do I place an order?
A: Online at: www.vermontpackage.com
Q: When will the orders be shipped to the faciltiy?
The week of Christmas and New Year's web orders will be processed on Thursday 12/23 and 12/30.
Q: How do I check on an order?
A: Please call 1-800-546-6283 or write to us at Customer Service, 10880 Lin Page Place, St. Louis, MO 63132. You can also send us an email at email@example.com . Customer Service Hours 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday
I would highly recommend Accesspac- Vermont Package Program. I have not had any problems with them, and my orders have always been correct with no items missing.